Affinity staff firmly adhere to the principles governed by the Rights of Recipients of Mental Health Services Who Are in Need of Treatment (DHHS) to ensure that the supported individual's rights are being upheld in a respectful and dignified manner.
Affinity provides services following a personal-centered planning model that reflects the aspirations of the supported individual in developing and implementing the Individual Service Plan. This process also recognizes the lead decision-making role of the parent/guardian and supported individual in determining how best to meet these aspirations.
Affinity is currently seeking applicants for Part-Time Behavioral Health Professionals. Applicants who provide the following information to our HR/Finance Coordinator via email, mail or fax will be considered: a cover letter describing desired position and availability, resumé, and Affinity application. Download our application as a PDF (requires the free Adobe Reader)
Check our current postings at Indeed.com
- Over age 18
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Vehicle insurance with a liability minimum of $100,000/$300,000
(refer to your vehicle insurance declaration page for more information)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Starting pay is $12 - 15/hr depending on education and experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee referral incentive program
- Portion of company-paid dental and health insurance for employees working 20+ hours a week (may require work in 2+ programs, depending on family needs)
- 403(b) retirement plan, employee-contributed, for employees working 20+ hours a week
Affinity is funded by the Maine Department of Health and Human Services.