Seeking a job that makes a difference?
Affinity is currently seeking qualified applicants for Behavioral Health Professional and Direct Support Professional Positions.
- Starting base hourly wage is $17-19 per hour.
- Health and Dental Insurance offered to employees working 20+ hours per week.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid mileage reimbursement of .50 per mile.
- Paid Training (BHP, DSP, CPR/FA, Blood Borne Pathogens, Safety Care, etc.).
- Ongoing Supervision.
- Earned Time and Paid Holidays for employees scheduled for 30+ hours per week.
- ET4ME for employees scheduled under 30 hours per week. Accrue 1 hour of paid time off for every 40 hours worked.
- Good driving record and reliable transportation with valid inspection and registration.
- Vehicle insurance liability requirements of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000.
- Ability to complete BHP training within 1 year from date of hire and DSP training within 6 months from date of hire.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to complete online documentation using several computer applications and systems.
- Dynamic with excellent problem solving skills.
- Over age 18 with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Preference given to those applicants with BHP or DSP certification or experience working with individuals with disabilities.
More Questions? Interested in a position but not ready to apply? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you!
“Affinity provides a wonderfully rich environment for developing skills, making friends and living a purposeful life. The Affinity community is about dwelling in possibilities, for staff and our clients.”
Marcie – Direct Support Professional